can you see it?
living, even if it were meagerly, off a talent or two?
what passion do you have that would convince you to cut all but your dearest possessions, reduce your life to suitcases and hit the proverbial road in search of gigs, jobs and assignments?
could you freelance your entire life? be the artist-salesman? be on a 48 hour travel notice?
why are my daydreams always more intense than my real life?


2 comments:
I've met people like this. And they just had nothing to lose. The thing is they ended up sarcificing a lot, tangibles and intangibles... most of them didn't achieve the level of success and happiness they thought they could...would.. at the beginning. I dunno. fear of the unknown is the biggested monster. that big muthafucking what.if looms and you really want to grab it, but I've never failed and the thought scares me, so I don't. Now if opportunity presented itself on a platter, I'm snatching that badboy up with two hands!
HIT DOG
Post a Comment